The mission of "The Educational Outreach Committee Program (EOC)" is to educate key influencers about the Arab Culture and the Arab-American Community and empower them and families alike to be more attentive when making decisions regarding our children’s education.
· Educate school systems about the Arab Culture and The Arab-American Community.
· Empower and get families engaged with their children in the educational process.
· Advocate FCPS to adopt a training session for their staff to introduce them to the Arab Culture and the Arab-American community.
· Address the concerns of our community about the material provided in the History and Social Studies textbooks about the Arabs and Middle East.
· Request to provide supplemental educational materials, such as books or videos, to help rectify the shortcomings and misinformation that is currently presented in some of these textbooks.